Kenwood KAC-M3004 Compact 4 Channel Digital Amplifier Review
Few brands offer the stellar reliability and quality as Kenwood does and even fewer amplifiers are as highly acclaimed as the Kenwood KAC-M3004 Compact 4 Channel Digital Amplifier. This multi-channel amplifier might not pack in an absurd amount of power, but it certainly delivers with its rich audio output.
In this review, we will put the KAC-M3004 Amplifier through its paces and find out whether it deserves your hard earned cash. But first, let us begin with its impressive list of features.
- The peak power output is rated at 600 W.
- The RMS Power Output at 4 Ohm impedance is rated at 50 W X 4, while the RMS Power Output at 2 Ohm impedance is rated at 75 W X 4.
- The Bridged RMS Power Output is rated at 150 W X 2.
- It is rated as a Class D amplifier.
- The brushed aluminum finish looks really classy indeed.
Why should you buy this?
The Kenwood KAC-M3004 Compact 4 Channel Digital Amplifier has a lot going for it. This impressive amplifier is highly efficient and rated as a Class D amplifier. In other words, this amplifier represents the pinnacle of amplifier efficiency, achieving efficiency rates north of 90 %.
Moreover, the quad channel output adds yet another feather to its cap. The tiny dimensions of 6.5 inches X 1.75 inches X 3.9 inches (16.5 cm X 4.5 cm X 10 cm) allow you to fit this product almost anywhere inside your vehicle. In fact, it is small enough to fit in the glove compartment. On top of that, this amplifier features a conformal coated main PCB (printed circuit boards) that provides extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from causing damage.
Finally, it outputs audio through 4 different channels; in other words, this tiny amplifier can drive a combination of 4 speaker and subwoofer systems at once! If you are still unwilling to pay the extra cash for this product, then the reputation of the Kenwood brand combined with their brilliant customer support should seal the deal for you.
And if you’re looking for other best car amps, click on the bold words.
- You can place this amplifier almost anywhere due to its compact dimensions.
- It is a Class D amplifier.
- The audio output is crisp and clear.
- The brushed aluminum finish makes it quite the looker.
- The price is a little on the higher side.